Committed to delivering superior quality developments, this developer / builder offers a fast-paced and dynamic working environment. Now seeking an Accounts Assistant to join their modern and high energy team, this role will be positioned at front of house so will include a small portion of reception duties. Whether you have worked in the construction industry previously or not, we want to hear from you! This is a great opportunity for a passionate, high energy and dedicated Accounts Assistant to take the next step in their career.
Working as part of a supportive, dynamic office in the heart of Adelaide's CBD, you will be responsible for providing day to day reliable support at the front desk, as well as assisting with office accounts. You will be the first point of contact for all client enquiries, and demonstrate initiative and work in accordance with the organisation’s office procedures.
- Accounts payable - data entry
- Managing and directing phone and emails enquiries
- Provide an exceptional first impression for all office guests as the first point of contact
- General office administration support including ordering office supplies, filing, photocopying, printing
The successful candidate will have exceptional organisational and time management skills, along with a bright and positive approach. This role presents a fantastic opportunity for you to take on more responsibility, broadening your experience in the property and construction industry. Above all, we are looking for what can’t be taught- exceptional values, the right attitude, and the desire to achieve exceptional outcomes!
- Experience managing accounts payable
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite, with accounting software knowledge advantageous
- Pro-active, can-do attitude
- High accuracy and attention to detail
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
We love to chat! Although we can’t disclose certain information until the interview stage, we would love for you to get in touch if you do have any further questions about this opportunity. We promise to provide you with as much information as we can.
Kirsty MacPhail – 08 7073 6872
All communication and your resume are treated strictly confidential and will be kept completely private until we have discussed the role and you are comfortable moving forward with the opportunity. Like us on Facebook + LinkedIn for all the latest updates, job postings, and news from our industry.