Are you a seasoned leader in the construction industry with a passion for driving operational excellence? Are you ready to take your career to new heights? Look no further; This commercial contractor, with a rich history of delivering exceptional projects is embarking on an exciting journey to establish a new division within their highly successful business. ROUSSOS is seeking a visionary to lead this ground-breaking initiative and shape the future of their construction teams. This contractor is a distinguished national commercial builder, specialising in delivering exceptional New Build, Refurbishment, and Fit-out projects with a remarkable track record of projects over $100M.
We are seeking an experienced Construction Leader to join our client's dynamic team and oversee the portfolio of projects in SA. With a robust pipeline of upcoming projects and recent significant successes, this is an exciting opportunity for a skilled professional to contribute to the continued success and growth of the company.
In this role, you will be entrusted with the following responsibilities:
- Oversee and manage the construction division
- Lead, motivate, train, and develop the construction team, particularly Project Managers
- Identify opportunities for process improvement
- Foster strong internal and external stakeholder relationships
- Ensure the safe and high-quality delivery of all projects
- Collaborate closely with the General Manager to sustain the company's success and growth
- Maintain staff performance at the company's high standards
- Represent the company at an executive level
- Uphold the existing healthy project pipeline and contribute to building/growing turnover
To qualify for this position, you will have a proven track record as a trusted Project Director or Construction Manager within a leading Tier 1, Tier 2, or Tier 3 Head Contractor. You should possess leadership and management skills, coupled with excellent time and project management abilities. Additionally, exceptional written and verbal communication skills are crucial for success in this role.
Applicants should also meet the following criteria:
- Previous experience successfully managing complex projects from initiation to completion
- Successful delivery of commercial construction projects valued at $20M and above
- Strong administration skills with knowledge of both construction and pre-construction functions
- Commitment to delivering quality construction and exceptional service
- Ability to identify and minimize company risk
- High level of computer literacy and understanding of commercial construction software
- Highly diligent, organized, and resourceful with a strong attention to detail
- Possesses honesty, integrity, and a positive attitude
How to apply
Click APPLY or contact Anna Roussos, Founder & Director of ROUSSOS on 08 7073 6872 for a confidential discussion.
All communication and your resume are treated strictly confidential and will be kept completely private until we have discussed the role and you are comfortable moving forward with the opportunity. Follow us on LinkedIn for all the latest updates, job postings, and news from our industry.