ROUSSOS is known as the leading specialist recruitment partner within the construction, architecture, engineering and property industries in Adelaide. Our priority is on innovation and creative acceleration to enable the best possible outcomes for our client and candidate partners. By listening to those we are partnered with, understanding what matters, and delivering without compromise, we remain at the forefront of the recruitment market. We operate in a dynamic and fast-paced environment, and we are looking for an organised and innovative Divisional Leader to join our team to take charge of our temp portfolio.
Joining our team in a Divisional Leader role, you will work amongst a team of high-performing individuals who thrive off a collaborative way of working. This is an opportunity to elevate your career in a role that plays a key part in helping shape peoples’ careers and strategically sourcing the right people for client partners on a temp basis. As a Divisional Leader of our temp division, you will work closely with all members of the ROUSSOS team, including the Director, within an environment that encourages communication, collaborative working and new ways of thinking. You will be responsible for the ongoing development of key client and candidate relationships within our specialised industries, whilst also generating new business and building our temp portfolio.
The Like Mind
We look for people who are eager to learn and who embody our core values. We are a rapidly growing team with a big vision, so you will need to be adaptable, approachable and highly organised. Relationship management experience and a solid understanding of recruitment processes is required for this role as you build a portfolio through multi-tasking, nurturing relationships and bringing on a consistent level of work. Being a part of the ROUSSOS team means you will be supported, feel truly part of the business and are able to help others daily through constant communication and collaboration in a fast-paced environment.
Benefits of working at ROUSSOS:
- Dedicated Wellness Program including an annual wellness incentive + team Wednesday Sweat sessions
- A family business culture where everyone is hands-on and invested in helping each other achieve professional and personal goals
- We have a lot of fun, but we also work hard – our quarterly ROUSSOS Retreats are a result of our hard work and dedication to the business and team objectives
- Tailored training and develop program suited to individual goals and objectives
- “Life Admin Day” – a day off in each month that does not include a public holiday
- A strong focus on social purpose as part of the ROUSSOS Foundation, supporting not-for-profit organisations in SA
All communication and your resume are treated strictly confidential and will be kept completely private. Like us on LinkedIn & Facebook for all the latest updates, job postings, and news from our industry.