ROUSSOS are partnering with a national Tier 2 builder for an exciting leadership opportunity for a driven Estimating Manager who can comfortably work across commercial projects from $5M-$50M across the health, aged-care, hospitality, and retail sectors. Recognised for delivering award-winning projects and providing a unique customer experience, this organisation has built a strong reputation within national construction space. Built on traditional values and a forward-thinking mindset, you will be joining an organisation that offers their team genuine support to harness your professional growth and is dedicated to the value of the relationships that they build within their business, as well as those formed with clients and other external stakeholders.
As a crucial member of the management team, you will be responsible for producing estimating activities throughout the entire project lifecycle across a variety of sectors. As Estimating Manager, you will act as a mentor to a small team of Estimators and provide guidance and leadership. Your responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Be part of the leadership team and business planning
- Accurate submission of lump sum tenders
- Ensuring timely delivery of tender submissions for projects
- Provide accurate estimates, budgets and cost plans
- Prepare EOIs and Submissions
- Provide cost effective innovative project solutions during tender period
- Review design and documentation and provide constructability advice
- Assist in value management of projects
- Develop and maintain subcontractor and client relationships
- Assist in the development of methodologies, trade scopes and programs
- Collaborate and communicate effectively with internal business units
To be successful in this role, you will have worked for a reputable commercial builder for 5+ years in the South Australian market and will hold relevant tertiary qualifications. Working with a wide group of people and developing key relationships with internal and external stakeholders, outstanding negotiation and communication skills are essential. You will manage your time effectively and have the ability to balance multiple tenders and projects with critical deadlines. As a natural leader, you have the ability to make proactive decisions within the estimating department. Most importantly, you will work well in a collaborative team environment and will be ready to hit the ground running in your new role.
How to apply
Click APPLY or contact Anna Roussos, Founder & Director, or Niki Kavooris, Senior Recruitment Coordinator, on 08 7073 6872 for a confidential discussion.
All communication and your resume are treated strictly confidential and will be kept completely private until we have discussed the role and you are comfortable moving forward with the opportunity. Follow us on LinkedIn for all the latest updates, job postings, and news from our industry.