Are you ready to take the next step in the construction industry? ROUSSOS Recruitment has partnered with a distinguished commercial contractor looking to engage an experienced Foreman. Operating across multiple decades, our client has contributed to landmarks across multiple sectors including commercial, defence, high-rise residential, aged care, public infrastructure, airports and marine works. Due to the organisation's attractive pipeline of upcoming projects, we’re looking for a confident construction professional who is available for an immediate start.
More than 100 of our client’s employees have been with the company for more than 10 years, largely due to a comprehensive employee value proposition. With a focus on retention, the business offers a strong focus on building careers nationally and internationally, development programs, wellbeing days, awards and recognition programs/events, regular salary reviews and consideration of transferable skills in employing and promoting.
Reporting directly to the Senior Site Manager, you will be responsible for coordinating daily on-site operations of Tier 1 projects. Your responsibilities will include, but will not be limited to:
- Preparing reports and site documentation
- Organising project schedules and allocating resources
- Co-ordinating subcontractors to ensure projects are completed to schedule and within budget
- Overseeing the maintenance and management of quality control
- Ensuring that all compliance and safety standards are met on site
The Ideal Candidate
An experienced Foreman with a history of working in a Tier 1 / Tier 2 commercial environment will best suit this role. You should also have local building experience as well as:
- Excellent communication skills
- The ability to produce precise written works
- A demonstrated track record ensuring high quality and code compliance
- Strong planning and prioritising abilities
The ideal candidate will have a positive attitude and be passionate about expanding their knowledge in the commercial construction industry.
How To Apply
Click APPLY or contact Georgia Borg, Senior Recruitment Coordinator of Commercial Construction, or Anna Roussos, Founder & Director at ROUSSOS Recruitment on 08 7073 6872 for a confidential discussion.
All communication and your resume are treated strictly confidential and will be kept completely private until we have discussed the role and you are comfortable moving forward with the opportunity. Follow us on LinkedIn for all the latest updates, job postings, and news from our industry.