With over 40 years of experience in the industry, this business is now a national multi-billion-dollar delivery entity with the capability and resources to deliver construction solutions throughout Australia across commercial, civil and infrastructure projects. With a strong focus on their people, this company encourages professional development and career progression to grow and strengthen each individual’s capability and capacity. Their organisational culture has been built on honesty, respect, and integrity, which has seen them create exceptional rapport with their staff, ensuring long-term employment. This is a unique opportunity for a Marketing & Bid Coordinator to work within an established company.
As Marketing & Bid Coordinator, you will become a pivotal supporting team member to the project team contribute to creating and implementing marketing campaigns across the business whilst partially taking part in assessing the risk on time, scope, price, and contractual terms.
Based on the out skirts of the CBD, your roles and responsibilities will include but are not limited to;
- Assist in the delivery of marketing campaigns within set timeframes
- Engage and communicate with the broader team on promotional opportunities and campaign objectives
- Assist with building brand awareness through social media engagement and marketing strategies
- Social media content creation using your graphic design & written communication skills
- Coordinate and compile tender & bid responses to meet deadline requirements
- Overseeing the collation of tender and contract requirements i.e., legal, insurance, quality, safety
- Review documentation to ensure all relevant information is supplied in response documents
- Completion of tender related information i.e., pre-qualifications, expressions of interests
- Maintain an up to date website including written content, design, and imagery
The ideal candidate will already have a basic understanding of the marketing process with, ideally one year’s experience in a similar role. Relevant experience in presentation, outstanding written and verbal communication skills, and a track record of proficiency in the use of software is essential (Adobe InDesign and Microsoft Suite). High level attention to detail and proofreading skills, as well as great interpersonal skills with the ability to develop strong relationships with a diverse range of stakeholders will be essential. If you are a upcoming marketing professional with an abundance of energy we want to hear from you.
How to apply
Click APPLY or contact Anna Roussos, Founder & Director or Georgia Borg, Senior Recruitment Coordinator on 08 7073 6872 for a confidential discussion.
All communication and your resume are treated strictly confidential and will be kept completely private until we have discussed the role and you are comfortable moving forward with the opportunity. Follow us on LinkedIn for all the latest updates, job postings, and news from our industry.