This Engineering consultancy has an international footprint, with a strong local presence and reputation for industry knowledge, global resources, and high level of service to clients. Due to growth in their Adelaide office, they are looking for Personal Assistant/ Project Administrator to join their team. Be part of a dedicated team that pride themselves on reputation, work culture, vision, and strong business values, who believe their people are their biggest asset, investing in them by providing many opportunities for career progression for the long-term. With a commitment to growing their team here in Adelaide, this is an exciting time to join this highly regarded consultancy!
Working closely alongside the State Manager while also supporting the rest of the team, this role will see you working on a variety of projects, exposure to the defence industry. We are seeking an individual with exceptional coordination skills and a forward-thinking mindset.
Responsibilities may include but are not limited to:
- Provide effective and efficient support to the State Manager, including diary and email management and drafting correspondence
- Assisting with tender coordination, including managing the tender schedule and working to deadlines
- Document management and formatting, effective record keeping and coordination of project reporting
- Scheduling and organising external and internal meetings, documenting and taking detailed meeting minutes
- Managing relationships with clients and stakeholders, ensuring all requests from clients are answered and actioned promptly
- General office administration for the wider team including management of office supplies and internal event coordination.
The Like Mind
The ideal candidate will have 3+ years’ experience in an administration or personal Assistant role, ideally within the engineering or construction industry. You will be able to work independently, with minimal direction and have a positive and self-motivated attitude. As an integral part of the team, you will be liaising with internal and external parties and will need to be able to provide one on one support to State Manager. To see you transition smoothly into this role you will be a natural problem solver, whose ability to provide seamless Project Administration and Personal Assistant support in a dynamic and fast-paced environment, will help deliver essential work that enables this consultancy to thrive. If this sounds like you, please get in touch!
Give us a Call! We love to chat! Although we can’t disclose certain information until the interview stage, we would love for you to get in touch if you do have any further questions about this opportunity. We promise to provide you with as much information as we can.
Kirsty MacPhail – 08 7073 6872
All communication and your resume are treated strictly confidential and will be kept completely private until we have discussed the role and you are comfortable moving forward with the opportunity. Like us on Facebook + LinkedIn for all the latest updates, job postings, and news from our industry.