ROUSSOS has been engaged by a leading national builder who has a diversified presence delivering new build, fit out and refurbishment works across the residential, commercial and industrial sectors. With the organisations foundation built on values of honesty, integrity & collaboration, the business places importance on developing their own offering networking opportunities and a talent management program. Operating over two decades, their success is attributed to cultivating lasting client relationships, with over 80% coming from repeat or referred business. This is a unique opportunity to join a high performing team and build a long standing career with a forward-thinking and respected South Australian Builder.
This is an opportunity to manage a variety of projects and build up your expertise, so you are able to successfully deliver works more than $20M.
Reporting directly to knowledgeable and respected Site Managers, your roles and responsibilities will include but not be limited too;
- Assist overseeing the delivery of work on site in accordance with the design brief
- Oversee installation of building services, ensuring compliance with local regulatory bodies, and building codes
- Liaise with subcontractors throughout project delivery
- Managing safe working procedures, project documentation and contracts
- Maintain good relationships with clients, suppliers and the internal team
Delivering a range of commercial works valued up to $20M. This role would suit a mechanical, electrical or hydraulic building services engineer who is looking to take a step up into a head contractor environment, or a Site/ Project Engineer who has had focus across building services on commercial projects.
You will additionally require;
- Relevant degree qualification in Engineering, Construction Management etc
- Minimum 2 years’ experience working for a Tier 1 or Tier 2 head contractor, Tier 1 subcontractor, or established Engineering Consultancy
- Proven experience managing complex building services packages on commercial construction projects valued $30M+
- Experience within Services
- Strong communication skills, you will be managing multiple internal and external stakeholders
Click APPLY or contact Anna Roussos, Founder and Director or Georgia Borg, Senior Recruitment Coordinator on 08 7073 6872 for a confidential discussion.
All communication and your resume are treated strictly confidential and will be kept completely private until we have discussed the role and you are comfortable moving forward with the opportunity. Follow us on LinkedIn for all the latest updates, job postings, and news from our industry.