ROUSSOS is proud to partner with South Australia’s most significant property developer, alongside their integrated construction services division to engage a motivated and experienced Project Manager. Renowned for its exceptional track record in high-end projects with a delivery value in the billions, out partner is synonymous with construction on a national and local scale. A family-owned and operating businesses, they uphold a deep commitment to fostering an inclusive workplace culture, providing accessible leadership that grants team members access to executives, collaborative business planning and strategic priorities. This unique approach enables personal and professional growth, allowing a broader range of skills to be leveraged across both development and construction.
This role represents a gateway to a fulfilling career within major construction leadership, an opportunity to become part of a team that not only builds impactful projects in the South Australian landscape but also creates success stories in the process.
As Project Manager you will effectively oversee the development of the end-to-end delivery of projects valued upwards of $50M across commercial and industrial sectors.
Your duties and responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Oversee the full project management lifecycle
- Coordination of the feasibility, planning and design stages
- Manage the project scope definition, coordination of design development
- Coordinate the appointment of consultants
- Tender management with a strong focus on contracts administration
- Ensure projects are delivered on time and on budget, to the highest possible standard
The ideal candidate
Seeking a perfect cultural fit, the ideal candidate will possess a growth mindset and a genuine ambition to excel in the construction industry in South Australia. If you are currently a Project Manager in a tier 2 or tier 3 environment within the Australian construction landscape and are eager to lead impactful projects, we encourage you to apply.
Recognising that their projects form a vital part of a larger vision, this organisation place a strategic emphasis on opportunities that align with their team's construction capabilities. As such previous experience within commercial, defence, retail, health, high-rise residential and industrial sectors will be looked upon favourably.
You should also have:
- A minimum of 4+ years working as a Project Manager
- Relevant tertiary qualifications in Project Management, Construction, Engineering or a related discipline
- Proven commercial project delivery experience in the Australian market
- A solid understanding of the project lifecycle, alongside natural communication skills with the ability to build rapport with stake holders
How to apply
Click APPLY or contact Anna Roussos, Founder & Director at ROUSSOS Recruitment on 08 7073 6872 for a confidential discussion.
All communication and your resume are treated strictly confidential and will be kept completely private until we have discussed the role and you are comfortable moving forward with the opportunity. Follow us on LinkedIn for all the latest updates, job postings, and news from our industry.