ROUSSOS is known as the leading specialist recruitment partner within the construction, architecture, engineering and property industries in Adelaide. Our priority is on innovation and creative acceleration to enable the best possible outcomes for our client and candidate partners. By listening to those we are partnered with, understanding what matters, and delivering without compromise, we remain at the forefront of the recruitment market. We operate in a dynamic and fast-paced environment, and we are looking for an organised and innovative Recruitment Consultant to join our team.
This role will see you as an important part of a highly efficient and dedicated team and allow you to proactively grasp an understanding of the recruitment world. Day to day, your key tasks will involve assistance across a dedicated portfolio of the business, which will be determined dependent on your career goals and objectives. The role will have a heavy focus on candidate generation and engagement, sourcing the right people for our roles and nurturing them through the process. There is an element of administration that will be involved, so a natural ability to communicate verbally and in writing is high important in this role. You will also be involved in the formatting of CV’s, writing of job ads and general administration support to the Consultant on your desk, where needed.
The Like Mind
We are looking for someone who is efficient, decisive, and forward thinking in their approach. You do not necessarily need to have recruitment experience – we are open to shaping this role to someone with the right attitude and a determined mindset. This is a great opportunity to accelerate and cement your career, working within a local SA with a strong brand presence in the Adelaide market. We are an upbeat, energetic team with a real zest for doing things differently, so you will need to bring with you a can-do attitude and positive energy that radiates through the entire ROUSSOS team. We would love to hear from people who are highly organised, reliable, adaptable and demonstrate the ability to think on your feet. We work at a fast pace so be prepared to adapt to a changing environment and work to set targets and deadlines within often short timeframes.
Benefits of working at ROUSSOS:
- Dedicated Wellness Program including an annual wellness incentive + team Wednesday Sweat sessions
- A family business culture where everyone is hands-on and invested in helping each other achieve professional and personal goals
- We have a lot of fun, but we also work hard – our quarterly ROUSSOS Retreats are a result of our hard work and dedication to the business and team objectives
- Tailored training and develop program suited to individual goals and objectives
- “Life Admin Day” – a day off in each month that does not include a public holiday
- A strong focus on social purpose as part of the ROUSSOS Foundation, supporting not-for-profit organisations in SA
All communication and your resume are treated strictly confidential and will be kept completely private. Like us on LinkedIn & Facebook for all the latest updates, job postings, and news from our industry.