ROUSSOS Recruitment is pleased to be partnering with a renowned South Australian builder to appoint an experienced Site Manager. Specialising in high-end homes, apartments, retirement living and medium-density townhouse developments, this contractor has a diverse project pipeline that will keep you continually engaged. With over two decades in the market, this contractor has established an exceptional reputation through quality and long-lasting relationships. As Site Manager, you will lead and oversee a skilled site team which has experience in delivering townhouses and apartment builds to the highest quality. Embrace the opportunity to develop your skills through working closely with the management team.
Your daily responsibilities will be, but are not limited to:
Liaising with clients, subcontractors, staff and internal departments
- Ensuring teams work together to deliver quality work to strict deadlines
- Ensuring built homes are aligned with contractual agreements and approved drawings
- Allocating materials and labour to job sites to ensure the timely delivery of townhouses and apartment builds
- Processing paperwork and travelling to multiple sites as needed
- Identifying and promptly resolving issues as they arise
- Developing and maintaining strong relationships with trades and suppliers to uphold a loyal trade base
- Maintaining a safe and healthy work environment by following and enforcing standards and procedures; complying with legal regulations
To be successful in this role, you will have previous experience as a Site Manager or Supervisor with a proven ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously whilst also interpreting building plans. You will need:
- An authentic passion for the construction industry
- A Supervisor License of a minimum of 2-storey Apartment and Townhouse builds
- A Diploma in Building and Construction or equivalent trade-based experience
- To demonstrate knowledge across the residential industry, including relevant safety requirements, current practices and legislation
How to apply
Click APPLY or contact Anna Roussos, Founder & Director at ROUSSOS Recruitment or Renee Melizza, Principal Consultant of Commercial Construction on 08 7073 6872 for a confidential discussion.
All communication and your resume are treated as strictly confidential and will be kept completely private until we have discussed the role with you, and you are comfortable moving forward with the opportunity. Follow us on LinkedIn for all the latest updates, job postings, and news from our industry.